Being prepared for your first dental visit can reduce stress, and ensure you and the dentist have everything you need for your first visit to run smoothly and comfortably.
4 things to do before your first appointment at No Gaps Dental:
- Complete your Online Medical History Form
- You would have received an SMS prior to your visit containing a link to complete your online medical history form. Please complete this prior to coming for your appointment. If you have troubles completing the form, please come to your appointment 10mins earlier.
- Get your Dental records
- If you have seen a dentist at another practice previously, you may want to contact them to obtain a copy of your dental records. The previous dentist may ask you to complete a dental records release form before they can release your dental records.
- Health Insurance Card
- If you are covered with Private Health Insurance, please remember to bring your current health insurance card with you to the appointment. We do need the actual health fund card in order to make a claim on the spot - having the member number only is not sufficient for us to make a claim. Depending on your health fund, you may have a Digital Card which is accepted.
- Payment is required on the day of treatment. We accept EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.